Math Help - Arithmetic Fun - Subtraction Report - Game Tips:
- This game includes a score report and provides subtraction practice using numbers from 1 to 10.
- Subtraction is based on previous addition knowledge.
- For example, 5-3=2 because 2+3=5 in the first place.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to establish the game's focus.
- Press the - key repeatedly to slow the game down.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
Back to SliderMath.com