Math Help - Arithmetic Fun Addition Game Tips:
- This game provides a score report and addition practice using numbers from 1 to 9.
- The arithmetical sums used in this game are less than a total of 10.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to establish the game's focus.
- Press the - key repeatedly to slow the game down.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The game score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the game collisions.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com