Math Help - Rounding to Tens - Game Tips:
- The numbers 20 to 980 are used in this game. Questions with numbers ending in 5 are not used.
- Example 1: The number 346 which equals (300 + 40 + 6), when rounded to the nearest ten, is 350.
- Example 2: The number 583 which equals (500 + 80 + 3), when rounded to the nearest ten, is 580.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.