Mortgage Payment Calculator - Loan Estimator Tips:
- You can use the mouse or the keyboard to enter your mortgage and loan numbers.
- KEY CODES: [backspace] = undo last digit , [n] = next step , [b] = back a step
- CAUTION: Be sure to confirm all mortgage and loan calculations with your financial institution
since some variations can occur with different computer systems.
- Example 1: A mortgage of $50000. amortized for 10 years at an interest rate of 6.5% per annum
compounded semi-annually requires a monthly payment of $565.55 (approximately).
- Example 2: A car loan of $30000. to be financed for 5 years at an interest rate of 6.0% per annum
compounded quarterly requires a monthly payment of $579.57 (approximately).
- You can use the mouse by itself or use the keyboard by itself.
- If the applet doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the applet area to reset its focus.
If you have a new computer, in order to run Java Applets, you may have to first download a Java Runtime Environment.
Free JRE downloads can be found at www.java.com/en/download/ .
Back to SliderMath.com