Power of a Power Exponent Rules Help Fun Game Tips:
- The fourth power of the third power of two can be written as (23)4 .
You can simplify (23)4 = (23)(23)(23)(23) to the single power 212.
- The Power of a Power Rule states (bm)n is equal to bmn.
This rule means that you multiply the exponents together and keep the base unchanged.
- Here are four more examples:
(35)2 = 310
(k-4)2 = k-8
(z3)y = z3y
-(62)10 = -(620)
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the - and + keys repeatedly.
Back to SliderMath.com