Math Help - Multiplication of Powers including Negative Exponents - Game Tips:
- When multiplying powers with the same base, you add the exponents and keep the same base.
- Example: (45)(4-2) is equal to 43.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 6 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of star hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.