Math Help - Relations Slopes Rates - Line Graphs Game Tips:
- Speed (or Velocity) is an example of an everyday rate.
- In the case of D=45T, the rate of change of D with respect to T is a speed of 45.
- In the relation y=3x, the rate of change of y with respect to x is 3.
The rate = 3 measures how quickly y is changing in comparison to x.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 6 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.