Probability of a Single Event Math Help Game Tips:
- A 50 percent chance of rain tomorrow means the probability of rain tomorrow is 0.5 or 1/2.
Probability can be represented by a percent, decimal or fraction.
- Zero Probability = 0% = 0.0 = 0/1 means 'no chance' = 'impossible'.
One hundred percent Probability = 100% = 1.0 = 1/1 means 'it will happen for sure'.
- If your name is entered 20 times in a random contest with 80 other names, then the chance
of your name being the one name chosen from the 100 equally likely names is 20/100 = 0.2 = 20%.
- In general for equally likely events, a probability P equals the number of favourable outcomes
divided by the total number of possible outcomes.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of dolphin hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.