Probability of a Single Event Math Help Game Tips:
- A 50 percent chance of rain tomorrow means the probability of rain tomorrow is 0.5 or 1/2.
Probability can be represented by a percent, decimal or fraction.
- Zero Probability = 0% = 0.0 = 0/1 means 'no chance' = 'impossible'.
One hundred percent Probability = 100% = 1.0 = 1/1 means 'it will happen for sure'.
- If your name is entered 20 times in a random contest with 80 other names, then the chance
of your name being the one name chosen from the 100 equally likely names is 20/100 = 0.2 = 20%.
- In general for equally likely events, a probability P equals the number of favourable outcomes
divided by the total number of possible outcomes.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the fish hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the webpage to start over again.