Algebra Help - Polynomial Types - Monomials Binomials Trinomials - Game Tips:
- Binomials have two terms and Trinomials have three terms.
- Monomials have a single term. Terms are separated by addition or subtraction signs.
- Factors are separated by multiplication or division.
- For example, in the binomial 4ab-3c, the first term has the 3 factors (4)(a)(b)
and the second term has the 2 factors (3)(c).
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 10 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of dolphin hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.