Algebra Polynomial Help - Divide Monomials & Binomials by a Monomial - Game Tips:
- Remember that 6/2=3 because (2)(3)=6 in the first place.
- The division (6ab-2ac)/2a means that '2a' is divided into '6ab' and also into '-2ac' giving the
answer (3b-c). The answer is (3b-c) because 2a(3b-c)=(6ab-2ac) in the first place.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of dolphin hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.