Algebra Help - Polynomial Word Problem Expressions - Game T-PWP1 Tips:
- The total cost of buying $6 gloves and $4 socks depends on the number of each purchased.
- This cost can be represented by a polynomial expression such as 6n + 4k .
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the dolphin hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of dolphin hits.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the webpage to start over again.