Math Help - Line & Parabola Points - Ordered Pairs Graph Report Game T-CRD5 Tips:
-The relation y=ax represents a set of ordered pairs (x,y) forming a straight line through (0,0).
The line y=3x represents points such as (0,0), (1,3), (2,6), (3,9), (4,12), etc.
-The relation y=ax2 represents a set of ordered pairs (x,y) forming a curved line through (0,0).
The curve y=3x2 represents points such as (0,0), (1,3), (2,12), (3,27), (4,48), etc.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the butterfly hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the webpage to start over again.