Math Help - Multiply Fractions - Game Tips:
- The fraction 2/3 multiplied by 5/6 equals 10/18 , which reduces to 5/9 .
- In order to multiply two proper fractions, you multiply the numerators (tops)
and you multiply the denominators (bottoms).
- The general rule is (a/b)(c/d) = (ac)/(bd) .
- Single denominators used in this game are less than 20. (Product denominators<300).
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 6 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.