Math Help - Reduce a Fraction - Game Tips:
- The fraction 6/8 can be reduced to 3/4 since (6/2)/(8/2) = 3/4 .
- The fraction 9/12 can be reduced to 3/4 since (9/3)/(12/3) = 3/4 .
- The fraction 15/20 can be reduced to 3/4 since (15/5)/(20/5) = 3/4 etc.
- The denominators used in this game are 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and their multiples (up to 5x).
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 6 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.