Algebra Help - Formulas & Data Pairs Help - Game Tips:
- The formula, Distance = Speed x Time represents a large set of data in one simple equation D=ST.
An example of such data is D = 12 metres, S = 4 m/s and T = 3 seconds, since 12 = 4 times 3.
- If Speed is a constant S=4, the formula D=4T represents a set of number pairs having the form (T,D).
The formula D=4T represents a set of data pairs including the examples: (3,12) , (5,20) , (1,4) , etc.
- An example of data satisfying y=mx is y = 14, m = 7 and x = 2, since 14 = 7 times 2.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.