Common Factor of Two Terms Fun Game Tips:
- This game provides practice in finding the common factor of two terms.
- Example 1: The two terms in the expression (3w-3) have the common factor (3).
When you factor the expression (3w-3), the answer is (3w-3) = 3(w-1).
- Example 2: The two terms in the expression (3w+6t) have the common factor (3).
When you factor the expression (3w+6t), the answer is (3w+6t) = 3(w+2t).
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Factors score is based on your choices only and does not count the helicopter hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of helicopter hits.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.