Math Help Speed = Slope Line Graphs Game L-CRD4 Tips:
- The average Speed from a point P to a point Q on a Time-Distance graph or grid
is calculated as the Speed = (change in Distance)/(change in Time) = slope PQ.
- The Speed from P(1, 80) to Q(3,120) is calculated as (120-80)/(3-1) = 40/2 = 20 km/h.
- The slope (rate or speed) from a point P(-2,-3) to a point Q(1,4) on an x-y graph
is calculated as the (rise)/(run) = (4-(-3))/(1-(-2)) = (7)/(3).
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.