Math Help - Graph Ordered Pairs (+-) Game L-CRD1b Tips:
- Ordinary maps with directions East-West and North-South are examples of Math graphs.
- West and South are negative directions in Mathematics.
- Moving West 3 km, and North 4 km from a map's centre is the same as going from (0,0) to (-3,4) in Math.
- Moving West 3 km, and South 4 km from a map's centre is the same as going from (0,0) to (-3,-4) .
- The order of the numbers in each ordered pair is crucial.
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.