Math Help - Graph Ordered Pairs - Game Tips:
- Ordinary maps with directions East and North are examples of Math graphs.
- The centre of a map is called the origin (0,0) in Mathematics.
- Moving East 3 km, and North 4 km from a map's centre is the same as going from (0,0) to (3,4) in Math.
- The ordered pair (3,4) has x co-ordinate 3 and y co-ordinate 4 as measured from the origin.
- The order of the numbers in each ordered pair is crucial.
- The x co-ordinate is also called an abscissa, and the y co-ordinate is called an ordinate.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.