Graphs of Circles in Center Radius Form Math Help Game Tips:
- The circle represented by x2+y2=r2 has the center point P(0,0) and has the radius r units.
- The circle represented by (x-h)2+(y-k)2=r2 has the center point P(h,k) and has the radius r units.
- When comparing the circles x2+y2=32 and (x-4)2+(y-1)2=32, the two circles have the same size radius=3
and (x-4)2+(y-1)2=32 is shifted four units East and one unit North compared to x2+y2=32.
The circle (x-4)2+(y-1)2=32 has the center (4,1).
- When comparing the circles x2+y2=9 and (x+5)2+(y-1)2=9, the two circles have the same size radius=3
and (x+5)2+(y-1)2=9 is translated five units in the negative x direction
and translated one unit in the positive y direction compared to x2+y2=9.
The circle (x+5)2+(y-1)2=9 has the center (-5,1) and the radius r=3.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.