Volume (Capacity) of Rectangular Solids & Cylinders Math Help Game Tips:
- In this game, you can find Volume (or capacity) by multiplying base Area times Height. Use V=AH.
The diagrams shown are not drawn to scale size.
- If the object has a rectangular base, then the base Area equals Length times Width. Use A=LW.
- If the object has a circular base, the base Area equals (Pi) times Radius times Radius. Use A=(Pi)(R2).
The value of 'Pi' is approximately '3.14' .
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com