Math Help - Venn Diagrams & Sets - Game Tips:
- Venn diagrams use shapes (such as circles) to represent categories and sets of things.
In this game, circle P and circle Q overlap to show what the set P and the set Q have in common.
- When selecting members from two sets, the word 'and' refers to the overlapping region P and Q.
P and Q is called the intersection set.
- When selecting members from two sets, the word 'or' refers to the entire region including P or Q.
P or Q is called the union set.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.