Story Reading & Comprehension English Literacy Help Game Tips:
- In this game, there are two parts:
1) Read the story Fingers & Forks.
2) Play the game by answering questions about the story.
- You may reread the story at any time.
- The game part can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Story score is based on your choices only and does not count the pelican hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of pelican hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game speed by pressing the - or + key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com