Grammar Pronouns & Nouns - English Literacy Help - Game Tips:
- A noun is a word that names a person, place, idea or thing.
- A pronoun is a word used in place of a noun without naming
the person, place, idea or thing.
- The five pronouns used in this game are he, she, it, his and her.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.