Grammar Pronouns & Nouns - English Literacy Help - Game Tips:
- A noun is a word that names a person, place, idea or thing.
- A pronoun is a word used in place of a noun without naming
the person, place, idea or thing.
- The five pronouns used in this game are he, she, it, his and her.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Grammar score is based on your choices only and does not count the parrot hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com