Complete Sentences & Sentence Fragments English Grammar Help Game Tips:
- For a word group to form a complete sentence, there are two requirements:
1) The word group must have both a subject and a verb.
2) The word group must express a complete thought.
- This example illustrates a complete sentence: "Storm lightning flashed for the entire night."
- This example illustrates a sentence fragment: "Storm lightning flashed. For the entire night."
- It may take a minute to load the game at dial-up speeds.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Grammar score is based on your choices only and does not count the pterrodactyl hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of pterrodactyl hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- The game speeds up as your score increases. Adjust this with the - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
Back to SliderMath.com