Sentence Fragments & Complete Sentences Game English Grammar Help Game Tips:
- For a word group to form a complete sentence, there are two requirements:
1) The word group must have both a subject and a verb.
2) The word group must express a complete thought.
- This example illustrates a complete sentence: "Storm lightning flashed for the entire night."
- This example illustrates a sentence fragment: "Storm lightning flashed. For the entire night."
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.