Adverbs & Adjectives English Grammar & Literacy Help Game Tips:
- Most Adverbs modify verbs. (to modify = to change)
Example: The adverb 'loudly' modifies 'plays' in the sentence 'The band plays loudly'.
- Adjectives modify nouns or pronouns.
Example: The adjective 'loud' modifies 'music' in the sentence 'The music is loud'.
- You can often form an adverb by adding 'ly' to an adjective.
- Grammar is the study of words and how they go together to make a language.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to start over again.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 10 choices.
- The Grammar score is based on your choices only and does not count the parrot hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of parrot hits.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input,
click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
Back to SliderMath.com