Math Help - Fun Arithmetic Help - Integer Subtraction - Game Tips:
- To subtract an integer, you can add its opposite.
- That means (-3)-(+7) is the same as (-3)+(-7) = -10.
- Also (6)-(-2) is the same as (+6)+(+2)=8, because removing a $2 loss gives a $2 gain.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.