Math Help Fun Integer ab Multiplication (a is -12 to 12) (b is -12 to 12)
- When multiplying 2 integers having the same sign, the result is positive. Example (-4)(-5)= 20.
- When multiplying 2 integers having different sign, the result is negative. Example (-3)(+6)= -18.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.