Math Help - Fun Arithmetic Help - Integer Addition - Game Tips:
- Positive and negative integers can be compared to winning and losing money.
- A win of $4 added to a loss of $6 results in a total loss of $2. That is (+4)+(-6)=(-2).
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of fish hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.