Math Help - Arithmetic Fun - Percentages 1% to 15% - Game Tips:
- Ten percent means 'one tenth of the amount'. Therefore 10% of $400 = $40.
- One percent means 'one hundredth of the amount'. Therefore 1% of $400 = $4.
- Once you know one percent, you can find any percentage as a multiple of one percent.
- 2% of $400 is the same as 2 times (1% of $400) = 2 times $4 = $8.
- 6% of $400 is the same as 6 times (1% of $400) = 6 times $4 = $24.
- 15% of $400 is the same as 15 times (1% of $400) = 15 times $4 = $60.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of pterodactyl hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.