Calculus Derivative Rules for Roots Math Help Fun Game Tips:
- The derivative power rule is used to get the derivative of a root.
- In general, the derivative power rule for y=xn yields the derivative dy/dx = nxn-1.
For example, the derivatives of y=x4 and s(t)=t6 are respectively dy/dx=4x3 and s'(t)=6t5.
- Your Score Report appears after you have made 8 choices.
- Your Game Score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- To slow the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Slider.
- To increase the game speed repeat tap/click on the word Math.
- Speed can also be adjusted with a keyboard's - and + keys.
- Refresh/Reload the web page to restart the game.
- Adjust the sound level of media on your device.