Calculus Derivative Rules for Roots Math Help Fun Game Tips:
- The derivative power rule is used to get the derivative of a root.
- In general, the derivative power rule for y=xn yields the derivative dy/dx = nxn-1.
For example, the derivatives of y=x4 and s(t)=t6 are respectively dy/dx=4x3 and s'(t)=6t5.
- The score report automatically appears after you have made 15 choices.
- The Math score is based on your choices only and does not count the butterfly hits.
- The Game score is reduced by the number of butterfly hits.
- The game can be played using the mouse by itself or using the keyboard by itself.
- If the game doesn't respond to keyboard input, click inside the game area to reset the game's focus.
- Adjust the game's speed by pressing the + or - key repeatedly.
- Refresh/Reload the webpage to start over again.